Sunday, June 5, 2011

born this way

I should have known. not only have I liked boys from a very young age, but I've always shown signs of being a natural cougar. case in point: in elementary school, i was a second grader in a combo 1st + 2nd grade class, and hung out with a first grader, Zack, alllll the time. I guess by little kid standards he was as close to a boyfriend as guys could get at that time, given their cooties and all.

I've finally decided to stop fighting my innate cougarness, and it's been about a month now since I started dating PNB #1 - who from now on I'll refer to as Breve since he fits the half-and-half profile. though we're still in the initial treacherous stages when anything can happen and anyone can change their mind with no obligation to the other, we've at least established that 1) we're dating and 2) we're not dating anyone else.

how did Breve go from PNB to PB?  it was a combination of me getting over the fact that he's younger to see his personality (though still not totally over it...some of his friends still have acne, wtf), his persistence (ironically he took my genuine disinterest as a sign of playing hard to get and tried even harder), and situational factors (I was getting sick of the weirdos on okcupid and the douchebags in real life). so far so good...let's see where it goes.

on another note, I have seen Stash 2 weekends in a row now - once while with Breve (at Mayes...I resurrected it from the dead since I thought Breve would fit in with the young crowd). Stash always spots me first, and in the proceeding texts he has apologized for being a dick and invited me over to his place. oh did I mention that I didn't even notice that I received his multiple texts both times until I got home with Breve? boom.

so that's the 3 week update in one post. well except for one more thing...
the 100th anniversary of Bay to Breakers happened on May 15 with as much debauchery and crazy costumes/nakedness as always, even amidst the police threats of stricter regulations and drunk tents. it's the 2nd year in a row that I've ended the day with just me and some guy I didn't know at a Mexican restaurant. but I totally upgraded this year - last year's guy was a chubby, stoned 21 year old who I made out with.  this year's was a private equity older guy (still chubby though), who I managed to dodge make-out attempts from.  yea, B2B is definitely one of those things you have to do a few times to get it right.

mine would say COUGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment