Wednesday, March 2, 2011

let's get virtual

over the weekend Groupon offered a deal for eHarmony, which reminded me that for all the resolutions I've already broken, I can at least keep one:  

Populate my empty
 OK Cupid profile if I’m still single by March. 


it's about time i give online dating a shot...i think it will encourage me to go on actual dates, as opposed to falling into the unhealthy reverse dating habits i seem to have developed. and by the way, let me just say that the study i conducted on that subject led me to one finding - NO, nothing meaningful can come of it, not advised. (if you're questioning validity, rest assured that my sample size is greater than 1.) unfortunately, facebook tells me that Stash and I will be attending the same party this weekend, and the night could really go a million different ways (should i spill a drink on him, slap him, or knee him in the balls, perhaps?)

anyways i do think i have my work cut out for me in building my OK Cupid profile.  according to the Mathematics of Beauty, the goal should be to get some guys to think i'm ugly, but others to think i'm hot if i want to get more messages... gosh, and this whole time i was worried about being funny.

here we go...as though i'm not already in a relationship with my computer

No comments:

Post a Comment