Sunday, March 10, 2013

ravished...or ravaged?

I realized two things last night: 
  1. my tolerance for a sexless life is four months.
  2. I do in fact have cougar tendencies, and it's not worth trying to fight them. 
these realizations came about after an extremely awesome set at Bootie SF (gangnam style + harlem shake mashup ftw), where I met a boy who I mistakenly thought was named Sean John. when I turned and saw those blue eyes, I honed in on him like a tracker missile. who cares that my roommate thought he was 18? turns out he was only 5 years younger than me - not so bad after all (though it IS the youngest I've ever dared to venture). 

there are a few downsides to immaturity though. first, he pulled the classic "let me show you my amazing roof and sweep you off your feet with a moonlit kiss" act - I'm sure countless women have seen that very underwhelming roof of his. and second, his bedroom technique was pretty unrefined (hence the title of this post). I did however, um, recommend this book to him, so at least he had that going for him. 

all in all, even though he wasn't particularly tall or buff, I'd say I got a pretty good catch for a one night stand. those bright blue eyes against tan skin and messy brown hair.... might just make me a repeat offender. see you in four months, Sean John.

No comments:

Post a Comment