Sunday, March 10, 2013

the questionable existence of bro code

about a week after VF and I broke up, I noticed that one of his good friends began to make subtle comments that made me scratch my head and wonder if I was reading too much into his flirty texts. over time the comments became less subtle and led me to wonder, does bro code even exist?! i feel like girls usually respect some sort of code, but do men have a rule against dating their friends' women?

so I took a small sampling of guy friends and posed the question. the results I got weren't too assuring:

chai: does bro code exist?

guy friend 1: yes, definitely
guy friend 2: it's just being a good friend?
guy friend 3: I have no idea what that is. Like bros before hos?

without a common understanding of what the bro code is, I'm led to assume that it doesn't exist. what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment